Pondicherry University Post Graduate (PG) Admissions 2013 Details. Now Students can apply for PG Courses at Pondicherry University. Application are invited by the pondicherry university for various PG courses invites application for admissions to Postgraduate Programmes commencing in the session 2013-14.
The Programmes are offered in:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D)
- PG Diploma
- M.Sc programs in Basic Clinical Sciences
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based entrance examination score.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- for General Candidates. Rs 50/- for SC/ST Candidates No fee for different disabled candidates.
How to apply: Application form can be submitted online through the University website. Application form can obtained from any branches of the Indian Bank by paying crediting prescribed fee to university account no – 6107804872. Application form can obtained from any branches of the State Bank of India by paying crediting prescribed fee to university account no – 32225505012. The application from can also be obtained from the University office on payment of the cost of application form plus Rs 10/- as service charge.
- Last date for the issue of application form by post is April 15, 2013.
- Last date for the submission for application form is April 18, 2013.
- Entrance examination will held on May 24 & 26, 2013.
For More Details : http://188.8.131.52/