IIM Common Admission Test 2013 for admission in Various MBA courses 2014 session. IIM CAT 2013 forms, eligibility, fees, colleges list, last date to apply, online application form details are available on this page. More details are below :
IIM conduct Common Admission Test (CAT) 2013 for MBA admission 2014 session in various top management college and other private college in India.
CAT 2013 Important Dates :
- Online Registration/Voucher Sale: 5th August 2013 to 24th September 2013
- Registration Window: 5th August 2013 to 26th September 2013
- Registration Process: Details will be available from 5.00 PM on 3/8/2013
- Registration for CAT 2013: 5th August 2013 to 26th September 2013
- CAT Test Dates: 16th October 2013 to 11th November 2013
- CAT 2013 Results: 14th January 2014
The Indian Institutes of management will conduct Common Admission Test 2013 (CAT2013) during a 20 day testing window between October 16, 2013 and November 11, 2013.
CAT 2013 will be conducted by IIMs as a pre-requiste for admission to various management programmes of IIMs.
Admission Process :
- IIM shortlists candidates for second stage of selection which may be independent of each other.
- The process may include Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI).
- Performance in CAT2013 examination is an important component in the admission process.
- IIMs may use previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience and other similar inputs in short listing and ranking of candidates at various stages of the admission process.
- The processes, academic cut-offs and the weights allocated to the evaluation parameters may vary across IIMs.
- For more information you may refer the admissions policies of IIMs from their respective websites
CAT Result and Short-listing
- Information related to CAT 2013 results will be available from 14th January 2014 on this website.
- List of shortlisted candidates for the next level of selection will be made available on the individual IIM websites.
- Each IIM will send interview letters to the candidates it has short-listed.
- The criteria for short-listing vary from IIM to IIM.
For More details : http://www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in/