Engineer Trainee GAIL GATE 2014 Application Form and Notification Details
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) GATE 2014 application form details for Engineer Trainee recruitment. PSU GAIL GATE 2014 Engineer Trainee recruitment online forms fill-up requirement. GAIL invites online application forms from the eligible GATE 2014 candidate who are in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Chemical branch(discipline). GAIL GATE 2014 forms last dates, no. of seats, age limit, gate score card cut off marks. salary details are below:
Name of Post: Executive Trainee
GAIL Company Profile: GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas company,is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario,GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
|Sl.No||POST / DISCIPLINE||Minimum Qualification Required||Maximum Age (as on 24.04.2014)|
|1.||Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical /Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing /Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % Marks.||28 Yrs.|
|2.||Executive Trainee (Electrical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.||28 Yrs.|
|3.||Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.||28 Yrs.|
|4.||Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % Marks.||28 Yrs.
How to Apply:
- GATE-2014 Online Examination is scheduled in the month of Feb 2014.For detailed information of GATE-2014, interested candidates may log on to IIT Kharagpur or websites of other IITs and Indian Institute of Science(IISc), Bangalore.
- Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE-2014 websites. They should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2014 Registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to GAIL on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 05th November 2013 at the ‘Careers Opportunities’ link of GAIL Website.
- Candidates should click on the on-line application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2014 registration number.
- Candidates should keep scanned copy of Passport size photo (in jpg/gif format less than 500 kb)readily available at the time of submitting on-line application.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a Unique Application ID along with the completed application form.
- Candidates should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him/ her safely for future reference.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same submitted along with GATE-2014 application form. In case the candidate called for GD/GT and or interview, he/she should come with this printed application form, along with GATE-2014 admit card and GATE-2014 original official score card.
- Candidates should ensure that the relevant detail sviz-Name,Date of Birth, Address,GATE 2014 Registration NO etc.entered in GAIL Online application should be same as entered in the GATE 2014 application.
- Please ensure that the GATE-2014 Registration number which is mentioned on your GATE-2014 admit card,is entered correctly in the online application.Name should be filled up as appearing in your GATE-2014 Admit card. No request with respect to making changes in any data/ particulars entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully.
- CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE: www.gailonline.com only, indicating their GATE-2014 Registration Number.No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.The relevant link will be made available from 1100 hrs on 23.12.2013 to 2400 hrs on 24.01.2014
- After successful submission of online application by the candidate, a unique registration number shall be generated by the system and a message shall be displayed in the system that the online application has been submitted successfully and an auto generated email mentioning the unique registration number shall reach to the candidate informing that his/her application has been submitted successfully
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.24900-50500/-at the Basic Pay of Rs.24900/-during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.24900-50500/-in E-2 grade.
Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade,Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
- Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
Other Benefits: Company Accommodation / Leased Accommodation / HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
Superannuation Benefits: Besides Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to pension and Post-Retirement Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme of the company.All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force & amended from time to time.
Important Dates :
|GATE 2014||Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application||02/09/2013|
|Last date for Online submission of GATE Application||03/10/2013|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of Online GATE Application at respective GATE Offices||10/10/2013|
|GATE Examination||Between 1st February and 2nd March 2014|
|Announcement of GATE Results||28/03/2014|
|GAIL Application||Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2014 Registration Number||23/12/2013|
|Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates||24/01/2014|
Candidate are advised to check the official notification. Click Here
Check Other PSU Companies GATE 2014 Forms Details & Notification : Click Here