dsssbonline.nic.in DSSSB 2013 Online Application From and Notification Details
DSSSB 2013 Online application form apply. Delhi SSSB recruitment of patwari, stenographer, grade2(DASS), motor vehicle inspector, head constable, legal assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil) and various other post. DSSSB recruitment 2013 notification, online application september/ October 2013. Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued notification for recruitment of 2290 post. The post are the Patwari (Male), Grade-II (DASS), Stenographer Gr III and other various vacancies under Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Municipal Corporations of Delhi (SDMC, NDMC & EDMC), New Delhi Municipal Council & Autonomous Bodies of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19-09-2013 to 18-10-2013. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below
- Opening Date of Application:19-09-2013
- Closing Date of Application: 18-10-2013
- Last Date for Depositing Fees through SBI Challan: 19-10-2013
Total No. of Posts: 2290
Name of the Posts:
1. Patwari (Male): 93 Posts
2. Grade-II (DASS): 313 Posts
3. Stenographer Grade- III: 201 Posts
4. Motor Vehicle Inspector (Male):09 Posts
5. Head Constable (Male): 99 Posts
6. Foot Constable (Male): 200 Posts
7. Food Safety Officer: 19 Posts
8. Administrative Officer/ Asstt. Assessor and Collector: 30 Posts
9. Assistant Law Officer/ Labour Counsel: 06 Posts
10. Assistant Director in Community Service: 05 Posts
11.Assistant Director (Press & Information): 02 Posts
12. Steno Typist: 123 Posts
13. Lower Division Clerk: 345 Posts
14. Assistant Director (Horticulture): 02 Posts
15. Manager (Legal): 03 Posts
16. Assistant Grade- II: 127 Posts
17. Executive (Legal): 01 Post
18. Junior Personal Assistant (English): 12 Posts
19. Assistant Grade – III: 38 Posts
20. Assistant (Legal): 01 Post
21. Junior Stenographer: 05 Posts
22. Legal Assistant: 01 Post
23. Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
24. Deputy Manager (Legal): 01Post
25. P.A. to Secretary: 01 Post
26. Junior Engineer (Civil): 92 Posts
27. Junior Engineer (Civil) : 08 Posts
28.Junior Engineer (Civil): 103 Posts
29.Junior Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
29. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 59 Posts
30. Junior Engineer (Civil): 289 Posts
31. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 95 Posts
32. Junior Engineer: (Electrical): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years for Post No.1,2, 5& 12, 20-27 years for Post No.2, 25-32 years for Post No.3, 21-27 years for Post No.4, should not exceed 30 years for Post No.6, 7,9 & 10, 35 years for Post No.8, 27 years for Post No.11. Refer notification for post wise age limit details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree from recognized University in Arts, Commerce, Science or Agriculture for post No.1, 12th pass or equivalent under 10+2 system from a recognized Board/ University and Speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting in English for Post No.2, minimum General Educational qualification of a pass in Xth standard and Diploma in Auto Mobile Engg for Post No.3, 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized University/Board for Post No.4 & 5, Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Bio Technology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Science or Bio Chemistry for Post No.6, Degree from a recognized University or equivalent for Post No.7. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Examination Fees: Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs.100/- only through challan to be deposited in State Bank of India. Challan will be generated online. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically Handicapped & Exserviceman are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected based on their performance in One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test (where ever applicable).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://dsssbonline.nic.in from 19-09-2013 to 18-10-2013. After filling online application take the print out of the application form and submit copy of challan, legible Self attested /Gazetted officer attested/ Notary attested copies of the documents at the time of verification of documents.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidate must have valid email id.
2. Scan the photograph and signature of the applicant before filling the online application for,
3. Visit the website www.http://dsssbonline.nic.in
4. Fill the application form with all the necessary details and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
5. After submitting online application go for fee payment details by click on “How to Make Payment”.
6. After successful completion of submission of application take the print out of the application form and preserve for future references.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Online Application From Notification: Download Here
DSSSB Online application Form: Fill Online Form