Punjab Food Inspector Written Exam Syllabus & Pattern Download December 2013
Punjab Food Inspector Written Exam Syllabus & Pattern Download December 2013 www.foodsuppb.nic.in
Punjab food department has issued notice for recruitment of 461 food inspector in 2013-2014. Download Punjab previous year papers, exam syllabus and pattern. The written exam of Punjab food inspector will be held on 15th December 2013. Now candidate are searching to download the food inspector written exam syllabus, solved papers, exam pattern etc. More details is below:
Department of Food and Supplies and Consumer Affairs Punjab has recently issued notice for recruiting 461 food inspector officers. Eligible candidate can apply through online application form before 9th November 2013. The application fees has to be submitted through State bank of patiala.
Name of Post: Food Inspector
Total number of vacancies: 461
Punjab Food Inspector Exam 15th December 2013 Pattern:
The question paper will be provided both in English and Punjabi. It will have 150 questions each carrying one mark as per the details given below:-
a) Language Proficiency
- Punjabi – 13 questions
- English – 12 questions
b) General Knowledge – 25 questions
c) Mental Ability / Reasoning – 50 questions
d) Mathematical Skills – 25 questions (With Metric as the difficulty level)
e) Computer Proficiency – 25 questions
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The duration of the examination will be 150 minutes.
- Minimum qualifying marks for candidates of all categories will be 35% (Thirty five percent) of the total marks.
- The merit list prepared on the basis of this written test will remain valid for six months from the day the result is declared.
- Other Important points to keep in mind
- No travelling allowance would be admissible for appearing in the test.
- Mere issue of admit card will not entitle a candidate to be eligible for appointment after the declaration of written examination result.
- Successful candidates in the written examination shall produce their original certificates/testimonials in person as and when required by the Commissioner, Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Punjab.
- If any information, certificate or a document is found false at any stage, the candidate shall be liable for disqualification and prosecution.
- Please apply only if you fulfill all the eligibility conditions. Any wrong submission of information will make you liable for permanent disqualification from applying in the department as the database of all applicants will be duly maintained.
- In case of any problem regarding filling of form, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Efforts will be made to address the issue as promptly as possible.
Official notification of Punjab food Supplies Inspector Recruitment: Download Here
Apply Online: Click here