MAHATET 2013 Notification – Maharashtra TET 2013-2014 Online Application Form www.mahatet.in
MAHATET 2013 online application form can be filled now. MAHA STET 2013 official notification details online at www.mahatet.in website. MAHATET 2013 Paper 1 will be conducted for Primary teacher (1st class to 5th class) and Paper 2 will be conducted for upper primary teacher selection. MAH TET 2013-2014 online form fill for primary teacher and upper primary teacher recruitment. MAHATET 2013 exam dates, syllabus, exam center, scheme of exam, selection process, eligibility details, salary, how to apply, last date to apply etc are below:
Government of Maharashtra has issued notice for Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MAHATET) exam 2013-2014. Eligible candidate have to apply through online application form. PAPER 1 for primary Class I-V and PAPER 2 for upper primary Class VI-VIII schools in the state of Maharashtra.
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 20th Oct 2013
- Final date for Submission of Online Application: 11th Nov 2013
- Last date for Receipt of Confirmation Page at District Education Office: 20th Oct – 15th Nov 2013
- Checking of Application status by the candidates: 20th Oct – 17th Nov 2013
- Availability of Admit Card: 26th Nov – 14th Dec 2013
- Date of Exam: 15th Dec 2013
Maharashtra State Teachers Eligibility Test (MAHATET)-2013 Details:
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ Class 12th with minimum of 45% marks/ 4 year B.El.Ed course / 2 year Diploma in education or elementary education / BA/ B.Sc with minimum of 50% marks and B.Ed from recognized university.
Application Fee: General or unreserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 800/- while reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ PWD) will have to pay only Rs. 400/- as application fee.
Fee should be deposited through challan only in the bank mentioned below.
- State Bank of India, Main Branch Pune – A/C No. 31178452524 IFSC Code – SBIN0000454
- State Bank of Hyderabad, Main Branch Pune – A/C No.62309002043 IFSC Code – SBHY0020329
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected based on their marks obtained in MAHATET 2013 examination.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for MAHATET 2013 are required to fill online application form available from the official website at www.mahatet.in.
After submission of online application send application along with all the relevant certificates scanned copies to the address given below before 11th November 2013.
“The Commissioner (MSCE),
Maharashtra State Council of Examinations,
17, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune-411 001”
Official Notification of MAHATET 2013: Click Here