JNVU Jodhpur Exam Forms 2014 – B.A, B.Sc., M.A., M.Sc. (Regular, Private) – www.jnvuexam.org
Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur (JNVU) final exam forms 2014 for regular and private , ATKT, Non Collegiate students. JNVU Jodhpur exam forms 2014 for various UG and PG courses ex: Diploma, B.A, B.Sc., B.Com. B.B.A, B.C.A, M.A., M.Com, M.Sc, M.B.A etc courses. Students who are enrolled under the JNVU, Jodhpur have to apply through online exam application form. JNVU Exam 2014 form fees, late fees, last date to apply through online, bank challan, date of main examination details are uploaded on the official website of Jai Narain Vyas University (Jodhpur), Rajasthan.
About Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur: Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur was established in 1962 as University of Jodhpur. The following four Government Colleges of Jodhpur became part of the University.
- MBM Engineering College (now Faculty of Engineering with 11 Departments),
- Jaswant College (now Faculty of Commerce & Management Studies with 04 Departments),
- S.M.K. College (now Faculty of Law and Campus of Institute of Evening Studies and also being used presently for Under graduate teaching of Faculty of Arts. This also houses Coaching Centre for Weaker Sections),
- K.N. College for Women (The multi-faculty constituent college of the University).
Shah G.L. Kabra Teacher’s Training College also existed as private college at the time of foundation of the University. This is now one of the affiliated colleges of the University.
Now students of JNVU Jodhpur are looking to fill the online exam forms 2014
- JNVU Exam forms 2014 for B.A Part (I, II, III)
- JNVU Exam forms 2014 for B.Sc. Part (I, II, III)
- JNVU Exam forms 2014 for M.Sc. Part (I, II, III)
- JNVU Exam forms 2014 for M.A. Part (I, II, III)
- JNVU Exam forms 2014 for M.Com. Part (I, II, III) etc.
How to fill Jai Narain Vyas University Exam Forms 2014:
- Go to the official website of JNVU Exam 2014 (Please check below)
- Now select the student section in the home page.
- Go to the Examination Form 2014.
- Select your category (Regular, ATKT, Private, Non-Collegiate etc.)
- Select your exam course.
- Fill up the examination form.
Official website of JNVU Jodhpur Exam form 2014: Click Here