UPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Junior Engineer Vacancies – UP JEN Application Form Dec 2013
UPPSC Recruitment 2014 – Junior Engineer Vacancies – UP JEN Application Form Dec 2013 www.uppsc.up.nic.in
This is very good news to all the diploma candidate in Uttar Pradesh State. Uttar Pradesh Government, has issued recruitment advertisement for Junior Engineer (JEN), Technical Assistant, Surveyor etc. UPPSC JEN online application form has been issued to be filled from 24th December 2013 to 24th January 2014. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Combined Junior Engineer Recruitment Exam 2013.UPPSC Combined Junior Engineer General/ Physically Handicapped (Backlog/Special Recruitment) Examination-2013 for filling up 2779 vacancies. More details about written exam dates, selection process, paper pattern, last date to apply, how to apply, minimum qualification are mentioned below…
Important Dates of UPPSC Recruitment 2014:
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th Dec 2013
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th Jan 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank: 20th Jan 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 03rd Feb 2014
UPPSC JEN Recruitment Exam 2014 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2779 Posts
Name of the Post:
General Recruitment: 2747
- Junior Engineer: 2741 vacancies
- Technical Assistant: 03 vacancies
- Surveyor (civil): 03 vacancies
Backlog/Special Recruitment: 32 posts
- Junior Engineer: 32 vacancies
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 years to 40 years. In other words candidates must be born earlier than 2nd July, 1973 and not later than July 1, 1992. Age relaxation is applicable and it will be considered as on 01-07-2013.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Agriculture / Civil Surveying Engineering.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay following amount as application fee for UPPSC openings. Examination fee is to be submitted in the form of E-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
- General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 200/- as application fee and Rs. 15/- as processing Charge.
- SC/ ST category candidates need to pay Rs. 80/- as application fee and Rs. 15/- as processing Charge.
- Physical Handicapped category candidates need to pay Rs. 15/- as processing Charge.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates would be made based on their marks in Screening Test and Interview.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for Combined Junior Engineer Examination 2013 through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, they are required to apply through online mode on UPPSC’s official website at uppsc.up.nic.in before 24th January 2014.
After filling online application form, candidates are required to take print out of the same and send it along with photocopies of all academic certificates/ documents in the office of Commission before 3rd February 2014.
UPPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Dec 2013 Official Notification: Download