JNU Admission 2014-2015 Notification – Online Form, Exam Dates www.jnu.ac.in
This article contains information regarding “Jawaharlal Nehru University Admission 2014 (JNUEE)”. JNU, New Delhi has issued entrance exam for UG, PG, Degree, Diploma and other professional courses for 2014-2015 academic session. JNUEE 2014 notification, exam date, online and offline application form can be filled from 7th Feb 2014 to 26th March 2014.
Candidate who wants to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi have to apply for JNU entrance exam 2014.More details regarding JNU 2014 notification, JNU admission 2014, JNU admission 2014 exam dates, forms details are mentioned below.
- Start of Online Application Process :7th February, 2014 (10:00 Hrs)
- Closing of Online Application Process: Till 26th March, 2014 (17:00 Hrs)
- Start of issue of offline Application Forms(by Post): 7th February, 2014
- Last date for issue of offline Application Forms (by Post): 11th March, 2014
Last date of submission of completed Application Form to reach JNU
- Offline Application Form 28th March, 2014
- Printed copy of the online Application Form 2nd April, 2014
Also See: JNU 2014 Entrance Exam Centers Details
JNU Admission 2014-2015:
- International Studies
- Language, Literature and Culture
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Aesthetics
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer and Systems Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Computational and Integrative Sciences
- Molecular Medicine
- Sanskrit Studies
- Law and Governance
How to Apply: A candidate can apply either “Online” or “Offline”. Online Application: Candidates can apply Online on payment of prescribed fee if they have access to a computer, a printer and Internet by logging on to JNU website www.jnu.ac.in. The sites have been designed in a ‘user friendly’ way to help candidates for applying Online in a step-by-step fashion.
Online application portal will remain open from 10:00 AM (IST) on 7th February, 2014 till 26th March, 2014 5:00 PM (IST). Offline Application : Set of Application Form and Prospectus can be obtained through Post by sending crossed Bank Draft for Rs.300/¬ (Rs. Three Hundred only) drawn in favor of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payble at NEW DELHI alongwith a self addressed (unstamped) envelope of the minimum size of 30 cms x 25 cms. clearly indicating the programme of study for which the Application Form is required on the self-addressed envelope to the
SECTION OFFICER (ADMISSIONS),
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi 110067.
Candidates seeking a set of Application Form and Prospectus from Nepal are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs.400/- or equivalent in US Dollars. Money Orders and Cheques are not accepted.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR REQUEST FOR SET OF APPLICATION FORM AND PROSPECTUS THROUGH COURIER. PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO CASH COUNTER FOR SALE OF SET OF APPLICATION FORM AND PROSPECTUS. BPL card holders will be issued a set of application form & prospectus free of cost on submission of a copy of the valid BPL card issued by the competent authority showing their name in the card.
About JNU, New Delhi: The Jawaharlal Nehru University, also known as JNU, was established in 1969 and is located on the Arrivals range of New Delhi. The JNU Bill was passed 1966 by the Lok Sabha with the major objectives of scientific socialism, preserving dignified thoughts and offer convenience to students with weaker backgrounds. Currently, 500 faculty members and more than 7300 students from all corners of India & foreign are part of JNU.
- Candidates who are due to appear in respective qualifying examination prescribed for eligibility for admission to a particular programme are also eligible to appear in the entrance examination. In the event of their selection, they will be admitted only if their results of the qualifying examination are declared before 14th August, 2014 and they fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed in the prospectus.
- The University does not offer correspondence courses.
- While the University, on its part, shall ensure timely dispatch of Application Forms soon after receipt of the request from intending candidates, it will, however, not accept responsibility for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit.
- Any dispute with regard to any matter relating to admission shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.
Download Official Notification of JNU Admission 2014: Check Here