RRB Ranchi ALP & Technician Grade III Vacancy Jan 2014 – Application Form, Notice – Total 2621 Vacancies www.rrbranchi.org
This article contains information regarding “RRB Ranchi advt no. (CEN-01/2014) centralized recruitment” January 2014.
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Ranchi, Jharkhand has issued recruitment advertisement for Asst. Loco Pilot and Technician Grade-III against centralized recruitment (cen-01/2014). RRB Ranchi ALP vacancy 2014, Total Vacancy of RRB Ranchi ALP & Technician are 2621 post. Eligible candidate have to apply through prescribed application form before 17th Feb 2014 (Upto 1700 hrs). RRB Ranchi (SER/ ECR) ALP and Technician Grade-III application form, last date to apply, selection process, age limit, salary, written exam dates are mentioned below.
RRB Ranchi ALP & Technician Grade-III Recruitment Jan 2014 Details:
- Name of Board: RRB Ranchi (SER/ ECR)
- No. of Vacancies: 2621
- Name of Post: ALP & Technician Grade-III
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 17th Feb 2014
- Date for Written Examination: 15th June 2014
Name of the Post
|Cat. No||Railway/ Unit||
NO. OF VACANCIES
|Technician Gr.11l Diesel Electrical||28||SER||38||12||6||21||77||8||0||0||0|
|Technician Gr.11l Diesel Mech||37||SER||56||16||8||29||109||11||0||0||0|
|Technician Gr.11l Mech & C&W||65||ECR||66||22||5||38||131||13||0||15||0|
|Technician Gr.11l C&W||SER||207||62||31||111||411||41||0||0||0|
|Technician Gr.11l Hammerman||117||ECR||10||2||2||5||19||2||0||0||0|
a) Assistant Loco Pilot: Matriculation plus course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT / SCVT in the trades of Fitter / Electrician 1 Instrument Mechanic / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV / Electronics Mechanic 1 Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Wireman / Tractor Mechanic / Armature & Coil Winder / Mechanic Diesel 1 Heat Engine / Turner / Machinist / Refrigeration & AC Mechanic OR Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical 1 Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognised by AICTE in lieu of ITI.
Note: Candidates having higher Educational qualification in Mechanical/Electrical / Electronics/ Automobile Engineering recognised by AICTE are also eligible.
How to Apply:Applications are invited in prescribed format on A-4 size bond paper of 80 GSM using one side only from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts of ALP & TECHNICIANS. Applications complete in all respects should be sent by Ordinary Post to the Railway Recruitment Boards concerned as mentioned in para 15 of this notification, so as to reach on or before 17.02.2014 up to 17.30 Hrs. Applications can also be dropped in the box kept at the premises of RRB offices concerned, till the closing date and time. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by Ordinary Post will be 04.03.2014 up to 17.30 Hrs.
Candidates Please Note :
1) Common Written Examination forALP & Technician Categories will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
2) In addition to English, Hindi and Urdu, choice of Local Languages for each RRB is indicated at Para 15.
3) No examination fee for SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen/Women/Minorities/ Persons with Disability/ Economically backward candidates having annual family income less than ! 50,000/-. (Refer para 3)
4) Their candidature is provisional at all stages of recruitment and is liable to be cancelled at any stage in case it is found that they are not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions. The onus for proving that the candidate fulfills the eligibility conditions will solely lie with the candidate himself/ herself.
Pay Scale of Pay with GP : For ALP and all other Technician Grill Categories – Rs 5,200 – 20,200 (GP Rs 1,900).
Age: (as on 01.07.2014) :18 – 30 years (please refer para 2 for age relaxations).
Exam Fee (for Male UR/ OBC candidates only) : For ALP and all other Technician Grill Categories – Rs 40/-
Stages of Exam :
- For ALP-Single Stage Written Examination followed by Aptitude test & Verification of Original Documents
- For Technicians-Single Stage Written Examination followed by Verification of Original Documents
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering will not be accepted in lieu of course completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI except for the post of ALP, Technician-Gr. Ill Signal and Tele communication and Wireless Maintainer.
Official Advt. of RRB (Cen-01/2014): Download Here
RRB Ranchi (cen-01/2014) Application Form Download: Click Here