UGC NET 29th December 2014 Exam Result Dates [expected] are given in this page. University Grants Commission, New Delhi has conducted written examination for Lectureship and JRF eligibility. UGC NET Dec 2014 result/ cut off marks of qualified and shortlisted candidate will be announced on 25th March 2014 (expected). The UGC NET 2013 eligible candidate list will contains ROLL NO. and other essential details.
UGC NET Dec 2013 Result Dates [Expected] on www.ugcnetonline.in
RESULT OF THE UGC NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST FOR JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP (JRF) AND ELIGIBILITY FOR LECTURESHIP HELD ON 29TH DECEMBER 2013. THE CANDIDATES WHOSE ROLL NUMBERS ARE PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED THE UGC-NET, SUBJECT TO FULFILLMENT OF ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS LAID DOWN FOR THE PURPOSE.
1. The e-certficates of the qualifying candidates shall be available for downloading on the user profile created by the candidates while filling and submitting their online application forms.
2. The Commission shall not be responsible for any technical/typographical error of any kind for this notification. The decision ofthe Commission in all matters of dispute shall be final.
3. Those candidates who had not completed their Master’s degree examination at the time of UGC-NET, should complete their qualifying examination with the stipulated percentage of marks within two years from the date of declaration of this result.
4. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect in the Application Form/OMR Sheet/Answer Script or detection of any ineligibility, the candidate is liable to be disqualified even after declaration of this result.
5. UGC takes utmost care in finalization of result. However, if any error is detected at a later stage, UGC may rectify the result accordingly.
How to check UGC NET 2013 Result Online:
- Go to the official website. (Please check below).
- Now Navigate to the Result Section on the top.
- Search for the “Result of UGC NET held on December 29th, 2013″.
- Download the PDF in your computer or check online.
- Ctrl+F your roll no.
All the best from “WeeklyExam.in Team“