- Introduction to SBI PO Recruitment 2015
- FAQ SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2015.
- SBI PO Vacancy & Important Dates 2015.
- SBI PO Prelims New Pattern (Expected).
- Complete Syllabus Phase-I SBI PO 2015.
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Result 2015:
- SBI PO WhatsApp Group (Mobile/ Phone) SMS Alert:
- Download SBI PO Prelims Admit Card:
In the recent SBI Recruitment advertisement, 2062 vacancy of Probationary officers are invited to fill online application form.
FAQ of SBI PO Pre Exam 2015:
a) “Paper ka pattern kya hoga” or “iss baar sbi po mein kaun kaun se question aayenge”.
Answers: The Paper pattern of SBI PO Pre Exam 2015 is available here. The given below is expected new pattern and no. of questions.
b) New Pattern of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2015:
Answers: In official recruitment notification SBI has not declared the exam pattern and syllabus.
SBI PO Recruitment 2015: (2000 + 393) = total 2393 Probationary Vcancy.
The candidate have to go to the official website and next they have to click on CAREER page. Download advt and read all the notes carefully. The imp dates, fees, eligibility, photo size, signature etc website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
Total No of vacancies: 2000 + 393 (Backlog vacancies) = 2393 posts.
- Online Application Start date: 13-04-2015
- Last date to apply online: 02-05-2015
- Payment of fee through online mode: 13.04.15 to 02.05.2015
- Downloading of call letter for Online test: After 01.06.2015
- SBI PO 2015 Exam date: June 2015.
Expected New Pattern (Phase-I) Preliminary Exam:
Phase 1: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections.
Phase – II: Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online.
SBI PO Pre Expected Pattern 2015:
a) Reasoning Ability: 40 Questions
b) Quantitative Aptitude: 40Questions
c) English : 20 Question.
Below is Syllabus of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2015:
1. Reasoning Section (Syllabus):
- Syllogism : 2-3 questions.
- Input-Output: 3- 5 question.
- Coding/ Decoding/ Mis.: 3-4 question.
- Puzzle & Seating Arrangement.: 10 Question
- Date Sufficiency: 5-8 questions.
- Inequality: 5-7 questions.
- Logical Reasoning: 6-8 question.
2. Quantitative Aptitude Section Syllabus:
- Number Series: 3- 5 questions.
- Problem on Ages: 3- 5 questions.
- Profit & Loss questions: : 3- 5 questions.
- Simple and Compound Interest.: 2- 4 questions.
- Ratio Proportion: 3- 5 questions.
- Percentage and Averages.: 6- 8 questions.
- Mixture and Allegations.: 4- 5 questions.
- Time and Work.: 2- 5 questions.
- Time and Distance.: 3- 6 questions.
- Probability.: 3- 5 questions.
- Boat & River Water Streams.: 2- 3 questions.
- Data Interpretation.: 3- 5 questions.
3. English Section Syllabus:
- Reading Comprehension: 3-5 questions.
- Fill in the blanks: 3-4 questions.
- Spoting errors: 4-5 questions.
- Para Jumble: 3-5 questions.
- Cloze Test: 8-10 questions.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Result 2015:
After the examination is over, candidate will be looking for their marks in different parts. The prelims stage-I cut-off marks and result will announce online at www.sbi.co.in website. We will also update latest SBI Result 2015.
WhatsApp Group for SBI PO 2015 Prelims Exam Important Question & Papers:
The competition level in any IBPS bank recruitment exam is very high. In case of SBI PO 2015 total 2000 vacancy with 393 backlog post. It is expected that more than 1.5 million people would be filling online application forms. We advice to Join Whatsapp group (mobile number) for free Daily SMS Alert of GK, Maths, Reasoning and important question. This will surely help to get expected question in SBI PO Prelims Exam (Phase-I) Exams 2015.
SBI PO Admit Card:
The Hall Ticket for SBI Prelim online examination 2015 will be available 20 days before the examination. Please check our website for latest news and alert for bank jobs.